Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe in the first issue of Cooking Light and it really is great. Adding the egg white is a brilliant idea! Holds together very well. I am diabetic so I love the reduced sugar and reduced fat content.
- In a food processor, combine crumbs (either graham cracker or vanilla wafer), sugar and butter.
- Pulse until blended.
- Add egg white and pulse until evenly moistened.
- Press into a 9" pie plate.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool completely before using.