1/2 Photos of Graham Cracker-Oatmeal Crust
Oats stirred into graham cracker crumbs make this crust extra chewy... goes very well with most any fruit pie! from Icebox Pies cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Process crackers in food processor until finely ground.
- 3You can also place crackers in plastic bag and grind down using rolling pin.
- 4Combine crumbs, butter, oats, brown sugar, vanilla and salt, stirring until crumbs are moistened.
- 5Press mixture evenly across 9-inch pie plate.
- 6Bake crust until crisp, about 7 minutes.
- 7Let cool completely before filling.
- 8Crust may also be wrapped tightly in plastic and frozen up to one month.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Graham Cracker-Oatmeal Crust
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1484.1
- Calories from Fat 681
- Total Fat 75.7 g
- Saturated Fat 39.2 g
- Cholesterol 152.6 mg
- Sodium 1248.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 186.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 88.8 g
- Protein 17.7 g