Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Graham Cracker Nut Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 15 1/2 inch jelly roll pan.
- Arrange graham crackers in pan, side by side, in single layer.
- In saucepan, place margarine, brown sugar, coconut, nuts and corn syrup. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat; pour over graham crackers and quickly spread to cover crackers quickly.
- Bake 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cut into bars while hot.