Recipe by Elly Drummond
A quick and easy layered pudding dessert. Choose any flavor pudding to your liking.
- 1 box graham cracker
- 2 packages vanilla pudding mix, prepared as directed
- 2 packages chocolate pudding mix, prepared as directed
Directions See How It's Made
- Line the bottom of a 9 x 13" baking dish with whole graham crackers.
- Generously spread with some of the chocolate pudding.
- Place another layer of graham crackers on top of the chocolate pudding.
- Spread with some of the vanilla pudding.
- Continue alternating layers ending with pudding on top.
- Graham crackers will soften as it sets.
- Garnish each serving with a dollop of whipped cream if desired.