- 16 ounces marshmallows
- 1 lb graham cracker
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 4 cups chopped pecans
- 1 lb raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt marshmallows and Eagle Brand milk in double broiler.
- Finely crush graham crackers and mix well with pecans and raisins.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over cracker mixture and mix well.
- Pack in plastic lined Graham Cracker box and refrigerate for two day to one week to solidify.
- Then invite The Holloway’s over.