Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are great to serve at a children's activity or even let the kids make their own.
- 6 graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 48 raisins
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- Spread 3 crackers with peanut butter and 3 crackers with cream cheese.
- Place raisins to make eyes, nose and mouth on each cracker.
- Sprinkle coconut around face to resemble hair.
- Arrange graham cracker faces on serving plate.
PAC recipe for 07. Ok I dont have kids at home but I tried this for myself. I would have never thought to put ream cheese on a graham cracker but it was good. Great idea for kids.
These were really good!! I made them for the One-Two-Three-Hit Wonders 2006. I made them for my daughter. She ate the raisins, coconut and some of the Strawberry Cream Cheese that I used. I got to eat what was left over (I only made one of each, since I knew I wasn't going to eat 6 of them!! I also knew my daughter wasn't going to eat six of them either!! I preferred the Cream Cheese one's myself, since I am not partial to crackers and peanut butter since I think it is just too dry for me. This is definatly a keeper recipe and KUDOS to the Chef!!!
Cute, easy snack for children. I used about 7 raisins per face. My 3-year-old son enjoyed these. :-)