Graham Cracker Eclair "cake"
- Arrange 10 graham squares, overlapping slightly, in an 8 inch square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, pour milk and then add dry pudding mix and beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Gently stir in whipped topping into pudding mix until well blended.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture onto the graham squares in the pan.
- Top with another 10 graham squares and then remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with the remaining 10 graham squares.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Spread with chocolate frosting just before serving.