Recipe by PaulaG
I have used this over and over again. It is quick and easy, eliminating the need for those expensive premade crusts.
Directions See How It's Made
- Break the graham crackers into the food processor bowl, process until fine crumb consistency. Or use store bought crums.
- Pour the melted butter into the processor bowl and pulse until well blended.
- Pour the crumb mixture into a 9-inch microwave safe glass pie dish.
- Press crumb mixture firmly into pie dish.
- Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes; rotating dish one-fourth turn every 30 seconds.
- Watch carefully to ensure that crust does not burn.
- Allow crust to rest and cool before filling.