Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I have used this over and over again. It is quick and easy, eliminating the need for those expensive premade crusts.
- Break the graham crackers into the food processor bowl, process until fine crumb consistency. Or use store bought crums.
- Pour the melted butter into the processor bowl and pulse until well blended.
- Pour the crumb mixture into a 9-inch microwave safe glass pie dish.
- Press crumb mixture firmly into pie dish.
- Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes; rotating dish one-fourth turn every 30 seconds.
- Watch carefully to ensure that crust does not burn.
- Allow crust to rest and cool before filling.
Easy and delicious. I had graham cracker crumbs leftover from Christmas. Other recipes call for sugar but didn't need it at all. Plenty sweet enough. Made for AZ/NZ tag.
Worked like a charm! Thanks for posting this easy, breezy recipe.
Thanks Paula for a great crust that doesn't require turning on the oven! I used this for Creamy Lemon Pie (Light) #96877 for a tasty treaat on a hot day! Made for Choose your Event party.