Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a great graham cracker crust, not dry or crumbly. It is sweet, almost like caramel. I recommend filling it with The Best Ever Cheesecake. This will make a 9 inch crust but you can easily adjust it to make a taller 10 inch cheesecake crust.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar or 1⁄3 cup white sugar, for less sweet crust
- Mix ingredients together.
- Press onto bottom and up sides of pan until desired size.
- Bake silver pan at 350F for 8-10 minutes, or dark pan at 300F for 8-10 minutes.
This was really good and really easy! I used cinnamon graham crackers from Trader Joe's and the result was REALLY good!
I used this recipe for my pumpkin pies this Thanksgiving and it was perfect! I did not bake the crusts beforehand since it takes so long to bake pumpkin pies. Everyone raved and it was SO easy!
Smells incredible coming out of the oven! You don't get that with store-bought. Pretty quick and easy. I just used one whole package (I think it's 8 whole crackers), which gave me a little more than 1 c., but it turned out ok.