Recipe by FLUFFSTER
I found this on the back of a box of Kroger box of graham crackers. It really is good. As stated on the box, if you are going to put this on chocolate ice cream,try using orange or mint extract rather than vanilla. Also, when using chocolate ice cream, you may want to omit the cinnamon. I tried it on the chocolate ice cream, and left the cinnamon in, and I thought it tasted great. Guess it's a personal thing.
- 3 graham cracker squares, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Butter a 8X8-inch baking pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together crumbled graham crackers,brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Combine with melted butter and vanilla, mix well.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle sugar and salt over the top.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly, then put on top of your favorite ice cream.