Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This a a recipe put out by the Honey Maid graham cracker company pre 1981.
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
- Pour batter from a 1/4 cup measure onto a preheated nonstick pan.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the surface and the bottom is browned. Flip over and cook until the second side is golden brown.
These are really good, and come together so quickly! (Would be perfect for OAMC.) They have just enough sweetness to them from the addition of the graham cracker crumbs. Thanks for posting, CoffeeMom!