Recipe by CoffeeMom
This a a recipe put out by the Honey Maid graham cracker company pre 1981.
Top Review by Me & Mr. Jones
These are really good, and come together so quickly! (Would be perfect for OAMC.) They have just enough sweetness to them from the addition of the graham cracker crumbs. Thanks for posting, CoffeeMom!
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
- Pour batter from a 1/4 cup measure onto a preheated nonstick pan.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the surface and the bottom is browned. Flip over and cook until the second side is golden brown.