Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a super easy recipe and tastes fabulous! You need to let it sit in the refrigerator for the 24 hours in the instructions because that allows the crackers to soak up the pudding mixture and get soft. It's killer!
- 2 (192.77 g) box French vanilla instant pudding
- 709.77 ml cold whole milk
- 396.89 g box graham crackers
- 226.79 g container frozen whipped topping, defrosted
- 59.16 ml cocoa powder
- 354.88 ml confectioners' sugar
- 29.58 ml unsalted butter
- 9.85 ml corn syrup
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 44.37 ml milk
- Blend pudding mix with milk by beating with a mixer until thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping until well blended and set aside.
- Layer a 9x13" baking pan with one layer of graham crackers.
- Spoon half of the pudding mixture onto the crackers.
- Repeat by adding another layer of graham crackers and another layer of pudding.
- Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- For the icing, sift the cocoa and confectioner's sugar until lumps are removed.
- Place into a small saucepan and add the remaining icing ingredients.
- Heat all ingredients and stir over moderate heat until dissolved and butter is melted.
- Pour over graham cracker layer and spread to the sides to cover completely.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
Everyone loved it! Delicious! Thanks!
Everybody loved it especailly the icing. One warning though, put the icing on fast because it cools fast and then its too hard to spread.
so easy and so delicious, the kids loved it!!