1/3 Photos of Graham Cracker Chocolate Eclairs
The Big Cheese's Note:
This is a super easy recipe and tastes fabulous! You need to let it sit in the refrigerator for the 24 hours in the instructions because that allows the crackers to soak up the pudding mixture and get soft. It's killer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes French vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups cold whole milk
- 1 (14 ounce) box graham crackers
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, defrosted
- 1Blend pudding mix with milk by beating with a mixer until thickened.
- 2Fold in whipped topping until well blended and set aside.
- 3Layer a 9x13" baking pan with one layer of graham crackers.
- 4Spoon half of the pudding mixture onto the crackers.
- 5Repeat by adding another layer of graham crackers and another layer of pudding.
- 6Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- 7For the icing, sift the cocoa and confectioner's sugar until lumps are removed.
- 8Place into a small saucepan and add the remaining icing ingredients.
- 9Heat all ingredients and stir over moderate heat until dissolved and butter is melted.
- 10Pour over graham cracker layer and spread to the sides to cover completely.
- 11Refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Graham Cracker Chocolate Eclairs
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 790.2
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.0 mg
- Sodium 878.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 137.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 81.4 g
- Protein 11.3 g