Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
My kids found this recipe, not sure where, but its one of their favorites.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Combine all ingredients and bake in a greased 8 x 8-inch pan at 350° for 22-25 minutes.
- Cut as soon as removed from oven.
- Remove from pan when cool.
Very easy to make with all the ingredients in my pantry. Mixture was very thick, but used back of spatuala to pat firmly into 8x8 pan. Next time will use a little larger pan to make them into bars vs. a thick brownie. I've already passed the recipe on to my sister!
These are pretty much the cookies that my grandmother made that my father still gets every year for his birthday! These are the best, easiest cookie! (And they ship well!) The differences in my batch are 8 oz of chocolate chips and 1 cup of pecans.
This is the best! I don't know where you found it but this is exactly how my family has been making these for as long as I can remember. I lost the recipe and was praying it would be here. Thank You!!!