1/1 Photo of Graham Cracker Bars
I love these, my grandma used to make these during the holidays. I remember going over to their house and always trying to sneak a couple of squares before dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 10x15 pan with foil.
- 2Cover with a single layer of graham crackers.
- 3Mix the sugar and butter in a sauce pan. Boil for 2 minutes.
- 4Pour over the graham crackers, sprinkle with the nuts and then the chocolate chips.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees farenheit for 5 minutes.
- 6Let cool and cut into 2 inch squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Graham Cracker Bars
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 813.7
- Calories from Fat 522
- Total Fat 58.0 g
- Saturated Fat 32.4 g
- Cholesterol 97.6 mg
- Sodium 409.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 69.4 g
- Protein 5.0 g