Recipe by GothicGranola
A coworker served these at a potluck birthday party and they were such a hit she was asked to give out the recipe. Very simple but delicious.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 1⁄3 cups flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In oven melt butter in a 9x13 pan. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over margarine.
- Pour condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Top evenly with chocolate and butterscotch chips.
- Sprinkle coconut over all and press down gently.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool thoroughly before cutting.
- Store at room temperature.