Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Just in time for Halloween and Fall Festival Bake Sale. From Cooking Light.
- 10 cups popcorn (popped without salt or fat)
- 2 cups Teddy Grahams honey graham snacks (honey-flavored bear-shaped graham crackers)
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- cooking spray
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Spread mixture onto a jelly-roll pan lined with foil and coated with cooking spray.
- Combine brown sugar, corn syrup, and butter in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cover and cook 1 minute. Uncover and cook, without stirring, until the candy thermometer registers 290° (about 5 minutes).
- Drizzle the brown sugar mixture over popcorn mixture; toss to coat. Bake at 325° for 30 minutes, stirring once. Cool completely on a wire rack in pan, and break into large pieces.