Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
So easy to make!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, condensed milk, chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Mix well.
- Scrape into a greased and floured 8x8 inch square baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
- Cut into squares while warm.
Had all the ingredients on hand to make these. They whipped up quickly, we did have a hard time leaving them to cool. Thank you!
Great recipe! I never would have imagined that you could make such yummy bars out of so few and so simple ingredients! I pretty much always have these ingredients on hand, so they'd be perfect for last minute occasions. I made as directed except doubled it and put it in a 9x13 pan. For the nuts I used pecans because I had some sitting in the pantry awhile that needed to be used. Great bars, thanks so much for posting! Made for Zaar Staars tag.
Congrats! Your cookies -- and Leggy Peggy's photo of them -- were featured as Recipe of the Day on today's Food.com homepage! (5/23/11)