Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I don't know where I got this recipe but I've had it for years and am just now trying it.I'm very glad I did!It's so simple,throw it all in one bowl and it's done.I was skeptical about the absence of flour but I guess the graham crumbs acts as a flour.There is an icing with the recipe but I did not make that.I used another one that I had left over.It doesn't even need the icing,it's good on its own.
- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml milk
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 236.59 ml coconut
- 1 egg, beaten
- 236.59 ml icing sugar
- 29.58 ml cocoa
- 14.79 ml butter
- Mix all ingredients and put into a greased 9 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350F until golden,about 30 minutes.
- Mix ingredients with a little milk to get the consistency you want.
- Pour over cooled squares.
You can't beat the ease of the recipe to make....but I just didn't care for the taste of the end result. In fairness I did not put the icing on it either.
It's was worth the try...just not my particular taste I gues