Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are a great little treat that uses only 5 ingredients. With graham crackers as the base, it is quick and easy to prepare!
- 1 box honey graham crackers
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a greased 10 x 15 cookie sheet evenly with graham crackers.
- Combine brown sugar and butter and bring to a boil in microwave or on stovetop.
- Pour mixture over crackers and sprinkle with nuts and chips.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool in refrigerator.
- Cut or separate into bars.
This made a quick, tasty dessert treat after dinner tonight. I had my 16 yr. old daughter make this. She halved the recipe and found the directions easy to follow. Thanks Karen!