Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
these always go fast at school, the kids love them
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 22 chocolate graham cracker squares, finely crushed ((1 1/2 C.))
- 3⁄4 cup pecans or 3⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Blend sugar, margarine,eggs and vanilla in bowl with spoon.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs and walnuts/pecans until blended.
- Spread batter into greased 8 inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut into squares to serve.