Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 12 honey graham crackers, broken in half (24 squares)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunk
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F Arrange graham squares in single layer in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Place butter and sugar in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat; cook 2 minute Pour over grahams; immediately spread to completely cover all grahams.
- Bake 6 to 8 minute or until sugar mixture is lightly browned and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chunks. Bake an additional 1 to 2 minute or until chocolate is melted. Remove from oven; immediately spread chocolate over grahams. Sprinkle with pecans; press lightly into chocolate with back of spoon.
- Cool completely before breaking into squares to serve.
This was quite a nice little treat. Very easy to make. I cut the recipe in half, and baked in the toaster oven. I used milk chocolate chips and walnuts. I'll certainly be making this again. Thanks for posting Redsie.
Yummy! This was a great snack!
These are very good and very easy and quick to make. I followed the recipe ingredients. I think I would like milk chocolate chips on these. Next time that is how I will make them. Made for Photo Tag 2008