- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham flour
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk and cider vinegar; let stand 5 minutes.
- Blend all ingredients together until thoroughly combined either by hand or using a heavy duty mixer.
- Pour batter into 2 greased and floured 9x5-inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to rack to cool completely.