Recipe by Watkinslady30
This comes from the back of the Keebler Graham Cracker Crumbs box. Simple to make. Yummy, too!
Top Review by Naomi D
These are the best!!! I have gotten so many compliments on them. Everyone thinks they look outstanding. I like to use both white and chocolate almond bark and drizzle the opposite color on top. #1 recipe EVER!!!!!!!!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄4 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 12 ounces almond bark (white or dark chocolate)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set almond bark aside; mix remaining ingredients together in a bowl. Note: I had to mix it with my hands.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Melt almond bark.
- Form crumb mixture into balls and dip in melted almond bark, place on waxed paper.
- Allow the almond bark to cool and set up.