Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
These remind me of Reese's p-nut butter cups.I found this recipe on the back of a graham cracker crumb box.I serve them mostly in the winter momths.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄4 cups extra crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies
- 12 ounces chocolate almond bark
- Set almond bark aside; Mix remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Melt almond bark.
- form crumb mixture in balla and dip in melted bark.
- (I use a fork to dip out of bark so excess will drip from fork).
- Place on wax paper.
- Allow the almond bark to cool and set up.