Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fun food for graduation, From Taste of Home.
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- 6 ounces decorating frosting, tube in color of your choice
- 24 chocolate-covered thin mints (After Eight thin mints brand)
- 24 milk chocolate, m&m's in color of your choice or 24 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups; place upside down on waxed paper.
- Place a small amount of frosting on each peanut butter cup; center a mint on each.
- Using frosting, make a loop for each cap's tassel.
- Place an M&M on top of each loop.