Charlotte J's Note:
Fun food for graduation, From Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- 6 ounces decorating frosting, tube in color of your choice
- 24 chocolate-covered thin mints (After Eight thin mints brand)
- 24 milk chocolate, m&m's in color of your choice or 24 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups; place upside down on waxed paper.
- 2Place a small amount of frosting on each peanut butter cup; center a mint on each.
- 3Using frosting, make a loop for each cap's tassel.
- 4Place an M&M on top of each loop.
Nutritional Facts for Graduation Caps Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (1394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.0
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 72.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-covered thin mints