Miss Candiquik's Note:
Perfect little treat! Great for whatever age your Graduate is! Not to mention, delicious! www.candiquik.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package chocolate candiquik candy coating
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) box graham crackers
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups (Reese's)
- cake writing icing
- round candy sprinkles
- 1Melt CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package. Cut graham crackers into 1 inch squares.
- 2Dip 1" graham cracker squares in CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating; place on wax paper to dry. Place a round sprinkle in the center of each graham cracker while coating is still wet.
- 3Place unwrapped peanut butter cups upside-down. Use a dab of CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating to affix dried chocolate graham cracker squares to bottoms of peanut butter cups.
- 44.With writing icing, pipe on a tassel.
Nutritional Facts for Graduation Caps
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.6
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 106.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: