Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
From my friend Gracie.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- crackers or miniature party rye rounds
- Mix together butter, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice.
- Stir in onion, celery, and shrimp.
- Serve on crackers or party rye bread.