Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a recipe I got from Southern Living Homestyle Cooking. It is so easy, and so good. The hardest part (and most time consuming) is peeling and deveining the shrimp.Preparation time does not include marinating time.
- 2 lbs large raw shrimp, unpeeled
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 slices French bread, toasted
- Peel and devein shrimp, if desired, leaving tails intact. Place shrimp in a large shallow roasting pan or broiler pan.
- Combine oil and next 4 ingredients; pour over shrimp. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Uncover and broil 5 inches from the heat, 7 to 8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring once.
- Serve immediately over French bread.