Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
the best cookies i have ever tasted. i broke my no sugar/no carb diet twice in one day eating these delicacies....truly a contribution to the world of cookies.
- 177.44 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, packed
- 177.44 ml mashed banana (about 2)
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 591.47 ml oats
- 354.88 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 340.19 g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 f.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add bananas, egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt; mix well and add to creamed banana mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake approximately 8-10 minutes, depending on size of cookies.
I wanted to only rate this 3 stars because of the flavor, but decided that it could be that my family and I don't like this flavor combination. However, I went with 4 stars because to the recipe's credit the cookies were extremely soft and came out beautifully aesthetically and texturally.