Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make ahead quiches to eat on the way to work. Modify with your favorite flavor combinations.
Make and share this Grab N Go Breakfast Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Line cupcake tin with foil cupcake liners turned inside out. Or don't use liners and spray liberally.
- Spray with non stick spray.
- Sprinkle hashbrowns into bottom of each cupcake tin. I also added chopped asparagus at this time. Mushrooms or spinach would be great here also.
- Sprinkle this layer with your choice of cheese.
- In bowl, mix eggs and milk, salt, pepper, and onion. (I also used peppered bacon salt because it is awesome and some red pepper flakes.).
- Using a turkey baster or spoon, pour egg mixture into each tin until full. There may be some settling, so you may need to add more egg mixture to them.
- Bake at 350 till done. It took mine about 20 minutes.
- Cool and store in refrigerator.
- Enjoy cold, or remove liner and pop into the microwave for a few seconds for a hot breakfast on the go.
- This is just a quick start guide. Use your imagination for your own great flavor combinations.