Make ahead quiches to eat on the way to work. Modify with your favorite flavor combinations.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350.
- 2Line cupcake tin with foil cupcake liners turned inside out. Or don't use liners and spray liberally.
- 3Spray with non stick spray.
- 4Sprinkle hashbrowns into bottom of each cupcake tin. I also added chopped asparagus at this time. Mushrooms or spinach would be great here also.
- 5Sprinkle this layer with your choice of cheese.
- 6In bowl, mix eggs and milk, salt, pepper, and onion. (I also used peppered bacon salt because it is awesome and some red pepper flakes.).
- 7Using a turkey baster or spoon, pour egg mixture into each tin until full. There may be some settling, so you may need to add more egg mixture to them.
- 8Bake at 350 till done. It took mine about 20 minutes.
- 9Cool and store in refrigerator.
- 10Enjoy cold, or remove liner and pop into the microwave for a few seconds for a hot breakfast on the go.
- 11This is just a quick start guide. Use your imagination for your own great flavor combinations.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grab N Go Breakfast Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.5
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 115.2 mg
- Sodium 139.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.0 g