Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make ahead quiches to eat on the way to work. Modify with your favorite flavor combinations.
Make and share this Grab N Go Breakfast Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Line cupcake tin with foil cupcake liners turned inside out. Or don't use liners and spray liberally.
- Spray with non stick spray.
- Sprinkle hashbrowns into bottom of each cupcake tin. I also added chopped asparagus at this time. Mushrooms or spinach would be great here also.
- Sprinkle this layer with your choice of cheese.
- In bowl, mix eggs and milk, salt, pepper, and onion. (I also used peppered bacon salt because it is awesome and some red pepper flakes.).
- Using a turkey baster or spoon, pour egg mixture into each tin until full. There may be some settling, so you may need to add more egg mixture to them.
- Bake at 350 till done. It took mine about 20 minutes.
- Cool and store in refrigerator.
- Enjoy cold, or remove liner and pop into the microwave for a few seconds for a hot breakfast on the go.
- This is just a quick start guide. Use your imagination for your own great flavor combinations.