Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Get your morning going with this fresh tasting, low fat parfait.
Make and share this Grab & Go Cottage Crunch recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup canned peaches in light syrup, drained
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Raisin Bran cereal
- Place peaches in 12 oz cup; top with layers of cottage cheese and cereal.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready.
If you like cottage cheese and hate soggy cereal as I do, then you will enjoy this nutritious breakfast. I served this in a bowl and just eyeballed the amounts. With each bite, you get a little sweetness from the fruit, creaminess from the cottage cheese, and crunch from the raisin bran. A very enjoyable and different breakfast.
This was pretty good, I used mandarin oranges instead of peaches. Good filling breakfast.