Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Good and healthy enough for you to ask for another slice with no guilt. From runner's world. Cooking time includes refrigeration time for pie.
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups toasted rice cereal
- 2 cups milk (skim or low fat)
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- Coat a pie plate with nonstick spray.
- In a saucepan, warm the peanut butter and honey over low heat until the peanut butter has melted.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cereal.
- Press the cereal mixture into the bottom and up the side of the pie plate.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Prepare the instant pudding according to the package directions.
- Immediately pour the pudding into the prepared piecrust.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
This was a wonderful recipe. Truly a treat! Thanks.