Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
The Austrian Farmhouse answer for leftovers, this dish is served in Huttes all over Austria and is a Family Favorite here! You can add any sausage you may have laying around as well.
- Dice and boil potatoes.
- Fry onions in 4 Tbs butter.
- Slice ham (or speck if you can find it) into strips and cook with potatoes (add more butter if needed).
- Boil pasta in separate pot.
- Drain pasta.
- Add pasta to potatoe/onion/ham and cook together for a couple minutes.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Fry an egg to top each serving of Gröstel.