Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This refreshing and summery peach tea punch is perfect for bridal or baby showers, garden parties, and elegant teas. Junior League of Austin, Texas, Austin Entertains, Southern Living MAY 2011
- 3 family-size tea bags
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 (33 7/8 ounce) bottle peach nectar
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup simple syrup
- 1 (1 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (1 liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- 2 cups fresh peaches, wedges (for Garnish)
- 1. Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan; add tea bags and mint leaves. Boil 1 minute; remove from heat. Cover and steep 10 minutes.
- 2. Discard tea bags and mint. Pour into a 1-gal. container; add peach nectar, lemonade concentrate, and Simple Sugar Syrup. Cover and chill 8 to 24 hours.
- 3. Pour chilled tea mixture into a punch bowl or pitcher. Stir in ginger ale and club soda just before serving. Garnish, if desired.