- 1 medium onion
- 44.37 ml butter
- 44.37 ml flour
- 414.03 ml milk
- 354.88 ml shredded cheese
- 10 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 10 slice bacon, fried
- 354.88 ml crushed plain potato chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion in butter until tender.
- Blend in flour and add milk stirring until thick.
- Add cheese and stir unti melted into a sauce.
- In a 10x6x2 or 9x12 casserole dish make layers of thin sliced eggs, cheese sauce, potato chips and bacon.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- May be refrigerated and baked the next day.