- 1 medium onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheese
- 10 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 10 slices bacon, fried
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed plain potato chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion in butter until tender.
- Blend in flour and add milk stirring until thick.
- Add cheese and stir unti melted into a sauce.
- In a 10x6x2 or 9x12 casserole dish make layers of thin sliced eggs, cheese sauce, potato chips and bacon.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- May be refrigerated and baked the next day.