1/1 Photo of Gov Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chef #198752's Note:
This recipe came from the Garden of Vegan cookbook-these are one of the best cookies i have ever had. I made a few changes to the recipe to cut down on sugar and oil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Make sure chocolate chips, maple syrup, and sugar are vegan.
- 3In large bowl, stir flour, sugar, oats, soda, powder, salt, and chocolate chips.
- 4In a blender, blend banana, applesauce, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- 5Mix the two mixtures together.
- 6Add more applesauce or maple syrup if mixture is dry.
- 7Spoon onto lightly oiled baking sheet.
- 8Bake for 12-15 minutes or until they look done.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gov Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.7
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 171.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g