1/2 Photos of Gourmet Twenty Dollar Burger
I was looking for a different burger and came across this recipe on allrecipes.com Credit goes to the poster who submitted this delicious gourmet burger, MollyS. These take a little time but so worth the extra effort as they turned out wonderfully moist and juicy. Try to buy the best minced beef you can for a truely gourmet taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 907.18 g lean ground beef (I used Black Angus)
- 14.79 ml butter
- 1 small red onion, diced fine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 177.44 ml plain yogurt
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 4.92 ml cayenne pepper
- 4.92 ml mustard powder
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml fresh horseradish (or use prepared)
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 14.79 ml fresh cilantro, chopped fine
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 29.58 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 14.79 ml chipotle hot sauce
- 1Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add red onion and minced garlic, cook and stir until the onion softens and begins to turn slightly brown.
- 2Put the cooked onion and garlic into bowl. Add yogurt, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, mustard powder, garlic powder, horseradish, parsley, cilantro, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and hot sauce.
- 3Whisk together until smooth, mix in the ground beef until evenly blended with the yogurt mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4hrs.
- 4Preheat grill for medium high heat. Shape mixture into 6 patties 1/2inch thick and 5inches across.
- 5Grill burgers until no longer pink in the center about 6 minutes per side.
- 6Serve on toasted Kiaser rolls with sliced pepper jack cheese, raw thinly sliced red onion rings, lettuce and thick sliced beefsteak tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Twenty Dollar Burger
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.3
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 107.3 mg
- Sodium 815.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 32.0 g