Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a dinner from Bob Harper's book, "Jumpstart to Skinny," week 3. (Note that this is a single serving, for a female. A male should add half again as much.) It is delicious and satisfying as well as being very low calorie and healthy. The parsley and rosemary blend beautifully and the burger comes out with a crispy, savory crust. I enjoy it even off the diet, though I add a slice of melted low-fat cheddar cheese on top!
- 4 ounces lean ground turkey breast
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 3 cups chopped mixed greens
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 avocado, sliced
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1. Using your hands as a tool, mix the turkey, garlic, parsley, and rosemary together until well combined. Flatten into a patty.
- 2. Heat a small skillet and spray with olive oil. Cook the turkey patty for 6 minutes on each side.
- 3. Place on a bed of greens and top with Dijon, avocado, and tomato.
- From: Bob Harper. “Jumpstart to Skinny.”.