1/1 Photo of Gourmet Spinach
I like spinach done this way. It looks and tastes good. Even some "spinach challenged" people have enjoyed this!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook spinach using only the water used to wash it.
- 2Spinach should be slightly limp.
- 3Remove spinach and keep warm.
- 4Add 1/4 cup of mushroom liquid to pot and bring to a boil.
- 5Add some pepper, butter, onion, garlic and mushrooms.
- 6Cook over low heat for two minutes.
- 7Stir some hot liquid into sour cream.
- 8Add sour cream, heat but do not boil.
- 9Pour sauce over spinach and toss gently.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.3
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 169.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 7.0 g