These rissoles are tender, juicy and very hearty. Great by themselves, in a burger or served with vegetables. You can even have them cold with a sweet chili dipping sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g lean ground beef
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs
- 1 egg
- 2 slices bacon, chopped, rind removed
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 20 ml tomato sauce
- 10 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 20 ml vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1Into a large bowl, add the all the ingredients less the bread crumbs.
- 2Fry bacon in pan until cooked.
- 3Mix with hands, ensure all ingredients are well mixed. Do not over mix.
- 4If ingredients is excessively moist, add some bread crumbs and mix through.
- 5Break into balls and flatten. Coat in breadcrumbs.
- 6In a heavy based frying pan, fry the rissoles until cooked.
- 7They should be cooked when the outside is brown.
- 8Do not cook on a high heat as they will burn and the inside will be raw.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Rissoles
Serving Size: 1 (820 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.6
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 70.9 mg
- Sodium 220.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: