1/1 Photo of Gourmet Rice Dressing
running rachel's Note:
This is a great rice dish that goes perfect along with chicken or steak.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet cook onions, celery, mushrooms and rice in butter until vegetables are tender and rice is golden.
- 2Turn into buttered shallow 2 quart casserole.
- 3Stir in chicken broth and seasonings.
- 4Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 min, or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- 5Fluff with fork; spoon into serving dish; sprinkle with alomonds. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Rice Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.0
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 533.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g