Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great rice dish that goes perfect along with chicken or steak.
Make and share this Gourmet Rice Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- In skillet cook onions, celery, mushrooms and rice in butter until vegetables are tender and rice is golden.
- Turn into buttered shallow 2 quart casserole.
- Stir in chicken broth and seasonings.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 min, or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Fluff with fork; spoon into serving dish; sprinkle with alomonds. Enjoy!
This was a wonderful side. Like something you would expect to be served in a very nice restaurant. Sauteeing the veggies and rice in the butter really infused the flavors into the rice. I added the spices and seasonings into the mix and sauteed for a few minutes before adding the broth so the oils would release from them into the butter. SUCH GREAT flavor! Came out beautifully! GREAT recipe Rachel! Thanks for sharing!