These are AWESOME! Raspberry and Chocolate just seem to go together somehow, and these are just decadent! I once had Raspberry Chocolate Brownies made by a gourmet chef, and these are just as good as or better than they were! The extra work is worth it...TRUST ME :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter and flour an 8 inch square pan.
- 3Melt butter and bittersweet chocolate in a small heavy saucepan on low heat or in microwave until melted.
- 4Allow to cool.
- 5Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- 6Beat in chocolate mixture.
- 7Stir in flour, powder and salt until just blended.
- 8Spread 3/4 of batter in prepared pan and sprinkle almonds evenly over top.
- 9Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and spread preserves over almonds.
- 10Spoon remaining batter over preserves, carefully smoothing top.
- 11Bake for 25 minutes or until top just begins to feel firm.
- 12Remove from oven and sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips.
- 13Let stand until chips are melted and then spread evenly over brownies.
- 14Cool completely on wire rack.
- 15Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Raspberry Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (980 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.3
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 42.1 mg
- Sodium 69.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g