- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 30 ounces pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cold
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 375*.
- when making pie shell, measure chopped pecans in with flour and salt in bowl.
- blend egg, pumpkin and condensed milk and pour mixture into pie shell.
- to prepare streusel topping:.
- mix all ingredients with a fork till crumbly.
- sprinkle streusel on pie and bake for 50-55 minutes.or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- this is really good, especially for people who do not like pumpkin pie.